Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseGreg Mulvey has years of experience authoring DVDs. He has used Adobe Encore to author everything from wedding DVDs to a concert DVD on Blue Ray. Adobe Encore is a very powerful tool and it is easy to learn. In this course, viewers will learn the basics of creating a DVD inside of Encore. Greg goes through the entire process - from installing the software, to navigating the interface, creating menus, adding chapter markers, and finally, burning the finished DVD.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:13
- Lesson 2: Download and Install 02:29
- Lesson 3: Library Content 02:32
- Lesson 4: Getting Started with a New Project 03:56
- Lesson 5: No Auto Save 00:39
- Lesson 6: Encore Workspace 15:12
- Lesson 7: Import to Timeline 02:17
- Lesson 8: Adding Chapter Markers 05:44
- Lesson 9: Make a DVD Menu 02:33
- Lesson 10: Editing Menu Buttons 06:26
- Lesson 11: Customize Your Menu 06:02
- Lesson 12: Editing Menu Color Set 05:49
- Lesson 13: Setting First Play 01:33
- Lesson 14: Link Buttons to Timelines 02:25
- Lesson 15: Setting an End Action 03:31
- Lesson 16: Looping the DVD 01:35
- Lesson 17: Build the Final DVD 07:09
- Lesson 18: Burning to Disc 01:31
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Greg Mulvey is the Lead Editor and Motion Graphics Designer for Second City Communications, the business solutions division of Chicago's world-famous improv comedy theater, The Second City (alumni include Tina Fey, Steve Carell, Stephen Colbert, John Belushi, Bill Murray, to name a few). Greg also is a lifestyle photographer and wedding filmmaker. When not editing comedy videos for The Second City he enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 boys.