About CourseScott teaches this course using his personal, conversational style of instruction. He goes through a variety of setups and equipment and teaches the whole course from inside a studio, so viewers can watch while Scott demonstrates how to use the equipment he is talking about. He goes over strobes and spider lights, soft boxes, flags, reflectors, beauty dishes and much, much more. Scott's goal in this course is to teach his viewers about the tools they need to have in the studio, when to use them, and more importantly, how to use them.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 02:03
- Lesson 2: Studio Strobes and Spider Lights 08:29
- Lesson 3: Soft Boxes 20:09
- Lesson 4: Hair Lighting 12:10
- Lesson 5: Lighting Male Subjects 20:40
- Lesson 6: White Balance, Color Correction, and Tethered Shooting 11:39
- Lesson 7: Reflectors 10:42
- Lesson 8: Lighting the Background 07:26
- Lesson 9: Using a Beauty Dish and Flags 20:03
- Lesson 10: Post-Production: Male Subject 08:33
- Lesson 11: Flags and Falloff 03:50
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.