About CoursePhotoshop CS6 has loads of new design features from the way it handles type to new vector layers. Understanding all of the various functions geared towards the designer will allow you to become more creative and effective. In this class, Pete Collins, co-host of PhotoshopUserTV, will provide in depth tips and tricks on all of the ways CS6 can make your life much easier.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:58
- Lesson 2: Blur gallery part 1:Field blur and Iris blur 04:07
- Lesson 3: Blur gallery part 2:Tilt shift and blur effects 05:20
- Lesson 4: Brushes part 1: Static, Bristle and Airbrushes 04:54
- Lesson 5: Brushes part 2: Erodible and Mixer 05:04
- Lesson 6: 3D overview 04:08
- Lesson 7: Lighting Effects 04:32
- Lesson 8: Vector Layers 02:36
- Lesson 9: Oil Paint Filter 03:26
- Lesson 10: Text enhancements 04:04
- Lesson 11: Groups and Layer Styles 03:07
- Lesson 12: Background and Autosave 03:28
- Lesson 13: Conclusion 00:23
No course objectives yet
Pete Collins is one of the "Photoshop Guys" with KelbyOne. He is the co-host of Photoshop User TV and regular contributor toPhotography Tips N Tricks and the Grid. Pete has a regular "Down and Dirty" article in Photoshop User Magazine as well as being the creator and host of "Pixel Fight Club" over on the KelbyOne member site. He has an art degree and loves photography, graphic design and illustration. He is also the tallest and most humble of the Photoshop Guys, but since he is the one writing this... the humility thing may be a lie.