About CourseIllustrator is such a powerful program, but getting started can be a bit daunting. After this introduction make sure to check out Corey Barker's more advanced class.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:35
- Lesson 2: What is Illustrator used for? 06:54
- Lesson 3: Program layout and how it works 10:41
- Lesson 4: Layout and tools part two 13:43
- Lesson 5: It is all about shapes 08:13
- Lesson 6: Making and editing shapes 09:11
- Lesson 7: Paths and the pen tool 15:41
- Lesson 8: Extra tools and techniques 11:00
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Pete Collins is one of the "Photoshop Guys" with KelbyOne. He is the co-host of Photoshop User TV and regular contributor toPhotography Tips N Tricks and the Grid. Pete has a regular "Down and Dirty" article in Photoshop User Magazine as well as being the creator and host of "Pixel Fight Club" over on the KelbyOne member site. He has an art degree and loves photography, graphic design and illustration. He is also the tallest and most humble of the Photoshop Guys, but since he is the one writing this... the humility thing may be a lie.