About CourseBrushes are some of the most powerful tools in Photoshop and yet all those settings and options can be a challenge. In this class you will learn about each type of brush and take the guess work out of how to use them.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:36
- Lesson 2: Types of Brushes 03:22
- Lesson 3: Options Bar 06:03
- Lesson 4: Brush Panel Part One 10:14
- Lesson 5: Brush Panel Part Two 08:41
- Lesson 6: Brush Creation 12:12
- Lesson 7: Bristle Brushes 03:52
- Lesson 8: Erodible Tips 04:04
- Lesson 9: Airbrushes 03:48
- Lesson 10: Mixer Brushes 09:54
- Lesson 11: Tool Presets and Organization 06:59
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 00:24
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Pete Collins is one of the "Photoshop Guys" with KelbyOne. He is the co-host of Photoshop User TV and regular contributor toPhotography Tips N Tricks and the Grid. Pete has a regular "Down and Dirty" article in Photoshop User Magazine as well as being the creator and host of "Pixel Fight Club" over on the KelbyOne member site. He has an art degree and loves photography, graphic design and illustration. He is also the tallest and most humble of the Photoshop Guys, but since he is the one writing this... the humility thing may be a lie.