About CoursePaths and Shapes are powerful tools in a Designer's arsenal. Understanding what they are and how they work will open up new design opportunities and enhance your creative workflow.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:32
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Paths 01:51
- Lesson 3: Make a Square 05:21
- Lesson 4: Make a Circle 03:15
- Lesson 5: Organize and Combine 08:41
- Lesson 6: Paths Panel 04:57
- Lesson 7: Select Tools 09:33
- Lesson 8: Custom Shapes 06:09
- Lesson 9: Pen Tool Workout 04:56
- Lesson 10: Trace an Object 07:06
- Lesson 11: Vector Masks 06:18
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 00:19
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Pete Collins is one of the "Photoshop Guys" with KelbyOne. He is the co-host of Photoshop User TV and regular contributor toPhotography Tips N Tricks and the Grid. Pete has a regular "Down and Dirty" article in Photoshop User Magazine as well as being the creator and host of "Pixel Fight Club" over on the KelbyOne member site. He has an art degree and loves photography, graphic design and illustration. He is also the tallest and most humble of the Photoshop Guys, but since he is the one writing this... the humility thing may be a lie.