About CourseHave you ever wondered how people create those amazing photographs where it seems the clouds are still moving across the scene, where flowing water has become a ghostly mist, or where the stars appear to be streaking across the sky? It is all about long exposure photography. Join Matt Kloskowski as he teaches you everything you need to know; from the camera settings and gear that make long exposure photography possible to the post-processing techniques required to take it to the next level. The time has never been better to learn how to create those dramatic images on your own and open yourself to a whole new world of photography.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 02:03
- Lesson 2: Why Long Exposure? 03:54
- Lesson 3: Gear 04:00
- Lesson 4: Camera Settings 05:29
- Lesson 5: Filters 07:49
- Lesson 6: How to Increase Shutter Speed 05:50
- Lesson 7: Common Questions 06:39
- Lesson 8: Putting it into Practice 18:48
- Lesson 9: Reviewing Photos from the Field 13:23
- Lesson 10: Dealing with Unwanted Movement 08:12
- Lesson 11: Enhancement Techniques 05:41
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Matt is the founder and CEO of MattK.com. He’s a best-selling author of over 20 books and teaches Lightroom, Photoshop and photography at seminars and conferences around the world.