About CourseIf you're looking for a one-click way to take your photos from good to fantastic in Lightroom, then Matt Kloskowski's brand new course on presets - one of Lightroom's most creative features - is the class for you. In this course, Matt shows you how to create your own presets and how to put all of the hottest and most popular looks in photography today right inside Lightroom. Plus, you can download Matt's presets to transform the look of your photos and discover what you can do on your own in no time flat.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:49
- Lesson 2: What are Presets 04:52
- Lesson 3: Creating a Preset 06:17
- Lesson 4: Auto-Fix Presets 07:14
- Lesson 5: Edgy Looks 09:01
- Lesson 6: Color Looks 08:07
- Lesson 7: Vignettes 07:11
- Lesson 8: B&W Presets 09:09
- Lesson 9: Vintage or Classic Looks 09:15
- Lesson 10: Organizing Your Presets 04:02
- Lesson 11: Moving, Saving and Backing up Presets 06:04
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 00:51
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Matt is the founder and CEO of MattK.com. He’s a best-selling author of over 20 books and teaches Lightroom, Photoshop and photography at seminars and conferences around the world.