About CourseThis class is designed to accelerate your entry into DSLR photography with a focus on the fundamental skills and concepts you need to take your photography to the next level. While this class is not focused on any one Sony camera model, Matt and RC have created this class specifically with the Sony user in mind. By customizing the language and terminology of photography basics around the Sony family of DSLRs you'll be able to follow along more closely with your Sony camera in hand.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started 07:54
- Lesson 2: Auto vs. Program Mode 03:25
- Lesson 3: Scene Modes 01:44
- Lesson 4: Aperture Priority Mode 03:45
- Lesson 5: Using Exposure Compensation 04:13
- Lesson 6: Understanding the ISO Setting 05:20
- Lesson 7: Setting the Focus Point 04:12
- Lesson 8: Adjusting the White Balance 03:04
- Lesson 9: Raw vs. JPG 03:03
- Lesson 10: Using Live View 02:28
- Lesson 11: Getting to the Next Level 05:08
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Matt is the founder and CEO of MattK.com. He’s a best-selling author of over 20 books and teaches Lightroom, Photoshop and photography at seminars and conferences around the world.