About CourseThese essential go-to techniques will help you master selections and masks; simple masks, gradient masks, luminance masks, contour masks and more. Plus, learn to control the position and quality of every transition and edge.
- Lesson 1: Drawing Light 41:24
- Lesson 2: Avoiding Side Effects 05:39
- Lesson 3: Simple Selections and Masks 13:06
- Lesson 4: Gradient Masks 18:21
- Lesson 5: Edge 04:32
- Lesson 6: Luminance Masks 12:06
- Lesson 7: Contour Masks 05:46
- Lesson 8: Compositing Light 07:00
- Lesson 9: Drawing Techniques and Workflow Tips 15:51
No course objectives yet
John Paul Caponigro
John Paul Caponigro, the author of Adobe Photoshop Master Class, is an internationally reknowned artist. A contributing editor for Digital Photo Pro and Camera Arts and a columnist for Photoshop User and apple.com, he teaches workshops both privately in his studio and at select public venues. A member of the Photoshop Hall of Fame, a Canon Explorer of Light, and an Epson Stylus Pro, his clients include Adobe, Apple, and Kodak. Learn more by visiting www.johnpaulcaponigro.com and get over 100 free downloads plus a free subscription to his enews Insights.