About CourseHere is a quick introduction to InDesign with some useful techniques for photographers. Rather than covering all tools and functions of InDesign in detail, this course teaches the basics for photographers so they can get started in creating simple documents using their Photoshop files.
- Lesson 1: Basic Concepts 07:01
- Lesson 2: Setting Up 09:12
- Lesson 3: The Control Panel 06:47
- Lesson 4: Importing Graphics 1 08:10
- Lesson 5: Importing Graphics 2 03:59
- Lesson 6: Working With Type 07:43
- Lesson 7: Creating Templates 06:04
- Lesson 8: InDesign Contact Sheet 04:19
- Lesson 9: Printing Basics 06:56
- Lesson 10: Creating PDFs 05:34
- Lesson 11: Sample Project 12:10
No course objectives yet
For over 25 years Dave Cross has been helping photographers and creative professionals get the most out of their Adobe software. Since1987, Dave has taught Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to thousands of users around the world. He has a Bachelor of Education, is an Adobe Certified Instructor and is a Certified Technical Trainer. Dave has taught for Adobe, at Photoshop World, the Texas School of Photography, Adobe MAX, Imaging USA and at numerous corporate locations. Dave has written many articles and multiple books, co-hosted Photoshop User TV and has appeared in many DVDs and online courses for Kelby Training, CreativeLive and Photoshop Cafe. He offers online training at online.davecrossworkshops.com. Dave has taught Photoshop in every state in the United States, throughout Canada and in Europe, consistently earning rave reviews. Dave is well-known for his engaging style, his humor and his ability to make complex topics easy to understand. In 2009 Dave was inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame.