About CourseIdeally, every photo we take would be perfect: perfect exposure, perfect white balance, no backlighting, no harsh shadows. Of course the reality is that some images need to be fixed, and in this course we will look at ways to deal with common problems. In each lesson Dave will fix a problem image, real-time, step-by-step.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 03:08
- Lesson 2: Fixing White Balance 10:36
- Lesson 3: Too Much Flash 14:41
- Lesson 4: Removing Distracting Shadows 13:11
- Lesson 5: Dealing with Lighting Issues 07:48
- Lesson 6: Backlit Images 11:25
- Lesson 7: Backlit Images, Part 2 05:59
- Lesson 8: Changing Eye Position 11:49
- Lesson 9: Fixing Glare on Glasses 11:55
- Lesson 10: Distortion from Glasses 06:14
- Lesson 11: Adjusting Tan Lines 11:24
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 00:51
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
For over 25 years Dave Cross has been helping photographers and creative professionals get the most out of their Adobe software. Since1987, Dave has taught Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to thousands of users around the world. He has a Bachelor of Education, is an Adobe Certified Instructor and is a Certified Technical Trainer. Dave has taught for Adobe, at Photoshop World, the Texas School of Photography, Adobe MAX, Imaging USA and at numerous corporate locations. Dave has written many articles and multiple books, co-hosted Photoshop User TV and has appeared in many DVDs and online courses for Kelby Training, CreativeLive and Photoshop Cafe. He offers online training at online.davecrossworkshops.com. Dave has taught Photoshop in every state in the United States, throughout Canada and in Europe, consistently earning rave reviews. Dave is well-known for his engaging style, his humor and his ability to make complex topics easy to understand. In 2009 Dave was inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame.