About CourseGet up to speed with the latest in Adobe's fast growing suite of creative apps for your mobile devices! Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes as he demonstrates how these apps work, how they communicate with each other, and how they stay synchronized through the cloud. Starting on an iPhone, moving to a tablet, and then showing how your work can automatically be synced back to your desktop you'll see how these apps give you the power to create new content, edit that content, access your existing content across your devices, and publish it to the world. Bryan wraps up the class with a sneak peek at what's coming next.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:42
- Lesson 2: Capture CC 08:14
- Lesson 3: Lightroom Mobile: Camera 03:21
- Lesson 4: Adobe Post 06:29
- Lesson 5: Creative Cloud / Lightroom Mobile 10:22
- Lesson 6: Photoshop Mix 08:00
- Lesson 7: Photoshop Fix 10:44
- Lesson 8: Adobe Comp 08:29
- Lesson 9: Desktop Connection 08:50
- Lesson 10: Portfolio 05:52
- Lesson 11: Closing Thoughts and Sneak Peeks 11:58
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Bryan O'Neil Hughes
Bryan O’Neil Hughes is the Senior Product Manager for Photoshop and a pinch hitter for the Lightroom team. Since 1999 he has helped to test, drive, demonstrate, and lead development of Adobe’s professional digital imaging applications. Bryan is the Photoshop team’s primary worldwide spokesman and can often be found leading seminars, user groups, and workshops. Before joining Adobe, he was a professional photographer and retoucher. Beyond Adobe, Hughes is a published photographer, editor, and author. He is also a driving instructor for the BMW Car Club of America. When he isn’t driving very quickly, he enjoys running marathons very slowly. Bryan was inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame in 2011.