This volume boasts an even more insane collection of all new tutorials with extended projects, and even an expanded 3D chapter utilizing the latest 3D tools in Photoshop to create the most mind-blowing effects yet! Not to mention other favorite chapters, like Hollywood effects, design effects, and even a new chapter with exclusive images from notable photographers.
Like the last volume, there is material within these pages that not only appeals to designers of all sorts, but photographers, Photoshop enthusiasts, and even art students who want to get that extra edge. So, if you are prepared to take the next great leap in your Photoshop design skills, especially if you want to really see what you can do with 3D, then your search has ended.
In this newest volume, you will learn:
- The best practices for advanced compositing
- Text effects that are actually fun
- Design effects you’ve probably seen and perhaps wondered how to do
- How to pick up where the photographer and makeup artist left off
- How to find inspiration with other photographers’ images
- How to get that elusive Hollywood look in your composites
- How to create a fully realized 3D logo without any third-party apps
- Plus, many of techniques are jam-packed with additional tips along the way
Corey’s creations are fueled by inspiration—he can find inspiration in almost anything. And, you’ll learn many of the amazing techniques he uses to build his creations right here in his latest book.
Corey Barker has been the face of graphic design as an Education and Curriculum Developer for KelbyOne. He is a contributing writer for Photoshop User magazine and Photographic Elements Techniques magazine, is an Adobe Certified Photoshop Expert, and is co-host of the webcast Photoshop User TV. He is also a featured instructor for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo and the Adobe MAX conference. Corey is considered an expert in Photoshop 3D and has taught thousands of designers and photographers on the Photoshop Down & Dirty Tricks seminar tour.