Baltimore, MD United States
Meeting Location & Time
10 East Mount Vernon Place, Baltimore, MD- United States
Date: Saturday, October 11, 2014
10:00am - 12:00pm
Location Details: Across from Methodist Church in plaza at Peabody Statue
After the walk, meet at: same place we started
Photo Walk Description
We will be touring the historic Mount Vernon area starting from the Mount Vernon Place United Methodist Church. Our actual starting point will be the George Peabody Statue in the plaza across from the church. I intend to keep it pretty casual and relaxed.
The general route will be to walk east on Mount Vernon Place to about Calvert or Hunter Street and then turn south for a couple of blocks to about Center Street where we will start back to the west to approximately Howard and then come back north to about Monument Street where we will turn east and return to our starting point.
This could change depending on people’s interest and whatever interesting things we see along the way.
If there is interest afterwards, we may find a place for some lunch.
Recent Photo Walks
- Monterrey, NL Mexico (Museo de Historia Mexicana)
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (KL Downtown Heritage Trail )
- Fife, Saint Andrews United Kingdom
- Al Azaritah WA Ash Shatebi, Alexandria Governorate Egypt
- Juiz de Fora, MG República Federativa do Brasil (Centro)
- Nampa, ID United States (Downtown)
- Chicago, IL United States (Near West Side)
- Puteaux, IDF France