Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseLooking for new ways to show your images to clients? Learn how to quickly prepare images for use in video and on-screen. In this interactive lesson you'll learn how to prepare photos for PowerPoint, Keynote, and DVD slideshows as well as how to create attractive pans and zooms of your images.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:01
- Lesson 2: Organizing Your Images with Adobe Bridge 06:43
- Lesson 3: Online Review and Approval with Web Photo Gallery 07:30
- Lesson 4: Advanced Websites with Adobe Media Gallery 05:42
- Lesson 5: Balancing Image Resolution 03:17
- Lesson 6: Using the Image Processor Script 04:11
- Lesson 7: Sizing Images for the Screen 06:00
- Lesson 8: The Two-Minute Quick Fix 07:00
- Lesson 9: Fixing Alignment 04:26
- Lesson 10: Instant Color Grading 11:32
- Lesson 11: Understanding Pixel Aspect Ratio 07:41
- Lesson 12: Fixing On-Screen Flicker 05:32
- Lesson 13: Creating a DVD Slideshow Part 1 05:49
- Lesson 14: Creating a DVD Slideshow Part 2 05:50
- Lesson 15: Moving Images into After Effects 04:59
- Lesson 16: An Introduction to Keyframes 08:18
- Lesson 17: Professional Pan and Scan Effects Part 1 12:55
- Lesson 18: Professional Pan and Scan Effects Part 2 09:47
- Lesson 19: Exporting Movies from After Effects 06:32
- Lesson 20: Editing Photo Montages 09:18
- Lesson 21: Conclusion 00:52
No course objectives yet
Richard Harrington is a certified Project Management Professional, Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and After Effects, and Apple Certified Trainer in Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Aperture. His visual communications company, RHED Pixel, creates motion graphics and produces video and multimedia projects.