Ready to watch this entire course?
Join KelbyOne and access all of our video courses.
About CourseJoin professional wildlife photographer, Laurie Excell as she takes you on a tour of Nikon's newest camera, the D3. She will cover everything from the buttons and dials to menus and her own basic settings for capturing wildlife in action as well as lens selection.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 04:40
- Lesson 2: Display Panel 02:15
- Lesson 3: Exposure Mode 02:44
- Lesson 4: Buttons and Dials 09:10
- Lesson 5: Back of the Camera 07:28
- Lesson 6: Front Controls 02:37
- Lesson 7: Setup Menu 11:53
- Lesson 8: Playback Menu 07:41
- Lesson 9: Shooting Menu 22:52
- Lesson 10: Custom Setting Menu 10:45
- Lesson 11: Custom Setting Menu Continued 16:18
- Lesson 12: Custom Setting Menu Conclusion 14:23
- Lesson 13: Basic Camera Settings 13:13
- Lesson 14: Course Conclusion 00:56
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Laurie spent the first 25 years of her career in photographic sales helping pros and hobbyists alike decide which photographic equipment best suited their needs. All the while, she was an avid photographer. In 2000 she left sales to become a full-time professional wildlife and nature photographer. She has been published in Outdoor Photographer, Outdoor Photography (UK), Photoshop User, and Layers magazines. You will also find her photography on Audubon calendars, as well as postcards, calendars, and posters for the National Park Service.