About CourseHave you ever suffered from G.A.S. (gear acquisition syndrome)? You are not alone! Join Zack Arias at his Atlanta studio as he shares the story of his relationship to gear; from where he started to how that relationship has evolved over the years based on his skills, assignments, and needs. It is a story we can all relate to, whether beginner or seasoned pro. In the end, it all boils down to camera, lens, and light.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 04:58
- Lesson 2: Background 08:34
- Lesson 3: DSLR Kit 10:57
- Lesson 4: Prime vs. Zoom Lenses 08:41
- Lesson 5: Medium Format Kit 11:38
- Lesson 6: Fuji Kit 15:06
- Lesson 7: Hot Shoe Flash 06:11
- Lesson 8: Big Light Kit 07:25
- Lesson 9: Modifiers: Part 1 11:08
- Lesson 10: Modifiers: Part 2 12:43
- Lesson 11: Packing it Up 08:19
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 09:03
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Zack Arias is an editorial and commercial photographer based in Atlanta, GA. Zack has been working in the music industry for the past seven years. He is now branching into editorial work and advertising. His style and approach is simple, straightforward, bold, classic, true, and straight from camera.Zack's greatest talents are his ability to mix with any class of people and to get nervous subjects to relax in front of my camera. He can handle any technical difficulty you can throw at him. He believes that a photographer's job description is "problem solver."