About CourseInDesign CC lets you bring your photos, text and graphics together in a seamless integrated workflow. After this class you'll be able to layout out just about any document that you want to create. Brochures, newsletters, magazines, business cards, flyers and books and just a click away.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:47
- Lesson 2: Setting your Preferences in Indesign CC 17:51
- Lesson 3: Document Setup 06:41
- Lesson 4: Placing and Sizing Images 18:36
- Lesson 5: Working with Text. Linking Text Frames 09:03
- Lesson 6: Styling Text and Creating Stylesheets, Swatches 15:39
- Lesson 7: Building a Document From Scratch 16:02
- Lesson 8: Document From Scratch- Text Boxes and Roundtrip Editing 16:15
- Lesson 9: Making a PDF, Printing, and Exporting a Project 07:31
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Terry is the author of Secrets of Adobe Bridge from Adobe Press and co-author of InDesign CS/CS2 Killer Tips, from New Riders.Terry is Worldwide Creative Suite Design Evangelist for Adobe Systems, Inc., and has been with Adobe for over a decade, where he leads the charge in evangelizing and showing Adobe's Creative Suite products to users around the world. Terry is both an Adobe Certified Expert and Creative Suite Master.He has been active in the industry for over 20 years and is the founder and President of MacGroup-Detroit, Michigan's largest Macintosh users' group, and is a columnist for Layers magazine.Terry is the host of the top-ranked Adobe Creative Suite Video Podcast and author of the world renown Best App Site (your source for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch app news and reviews; www.bestappsite.com), Terry White's Tech Blog (http://terrywhite.com/techblog), and is a key presenter at major industry shows around the world.