About CourseAs part of our in-depth look at Lightroom CC, join Scott Kelby as he takes you through an up close look at the import process. Getting started on the right foot is the key to success with Lightroom, so Scott gives you strategies that will help you move forward with confidence by avoiding the most common pitfalls that new Lightroom users encounter. From there you'll learn the ins and outs of every panel and function on the Import dialog as Scott shows you the different options for getting your photos into Lightroom.
- Lesson 1: Set Up For Success 07:00
- Lesson 2: Importing: Understanding Thumbnails 05:41
- Lesson 3: Importing: Source and Destination 05:36
- Lesson 4: Importing: File Handling 12:04
- Lesson 5: Importing: Apply During Import 08:56
- Lesson 6: Importing: Renaming 05:15
- Lesson 7: Importing: Saving Settings 05:24
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.