About CourseComposition is incredibly important to any photo. The basic rules of composition have been drilled into photographers worldwide for decades, but what about taking a good shot by not following these rules? Join Scott Kelby as he demonstrates how to break the compositional rules in order to take an amazing photograph.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 07:22
- Lesson 2: The 5 BIG Rules of Composition 05:05
- Lesson 3: The First Secret to Composition 13:41
- Lesson 4: Finding the Right Shot 07:59
- Lesson 5: Working the Settings to Get the Right Shot 11:05
- Lesson 6: Practical Composition Tips 05:16
- Lesson 7: Becoming a Good Editor 25:57
- Lesson 8: Looking at Other Photographers Work 12:41
- Lesson 9: Recap of the Keys to Composition 05:15
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.