About CourseJoin Rich Harrington, motion graphic artist, author, and trainer, on location at Kelby Media Studios as he takes you through every step in the process of creating a video product for a client. Learn everything involved in creating a professional quality video with your DSLR, from the initial client meeting to scouting locations, and from all the essential gear to how to conduct engaging interviews. Each step of the way Rich provides expert insights and killer tips to get you well on your way to adding video story telling to your bag of tricks.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:42
- Lesson 2: The Kickoff Meeting 09:37
- Lesson 3: Location Scouting 06:32
- Lesson 4: Essential Gear 16:24
- Lesson 5: Exposure Triangle For Video 05:17
- Lesson 6: 3 Point Lighting 04:32
- Lesson 7: Recoding and Syncing Audio 05:52
- Lesson 8: Interview #1 11:39
- Lesson 9: Interview #2 05:50
- Lesson 10: B-Roll Strategies 13:00
- Lesson 11: Telling the Story with Visuals 13:31
- Lesson 12: Product Shots 17:30
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Richard Harrington is a certified Project Management Professional, Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and After Effects, and Apple Certified Trainer in Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Aperture. His visual communications company, RHED Pixel, creates motion graphics and produces video and multimedia projects.