About CourseBuilding your own photography website does not have to be difficult or expensive in order to have one that looks really good. Join RC as he builds a photography website from the ground up using WordPress and learn just how easy it can be. No matter what theme or hosting site you use; the basics are still the same, so follow along and you will be up and running in no time! This class is a great companion to RC's bestseller, Get Your Photography on the Web.
- Lesson 1: Go Daddy Go! 03:04
- Lesson 2: Adding WordPress 04:44
- Lesson 3: Access and Add 05:09
- Lesson 4: Find Your Theme 05:27
- Lesson 5: Make it Yours 06:59
- Lesson 6: Adding Menus and Content 09:09
- Lesson 7: Add a Slideshow 06:45
- Lesson 8: Pulling Content and Adding Sidebars 09:03
- Lesson 9: Making a Flash Portfolio 12:06
- Lesson 10: Working With the Flash Portfolio 10:22
- Lesson 11: Finishing the Flash Portfolio 04:40
- Lesson 12: Adding the Flash Portfolio 04:46
- Lesson 13: Finishing Up 08:27
No course objectives yet
RC is an award winning photographer and author of the best selling books "Get Your Photography On the Web" and "The HDR Book" by Peachpit Press. He is an education and curriculum developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, hosts the popular podcasts "Photoshop User TV" and "Photography Tips and Tricks" An Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom, RC has over 14 years in the I.T. and e-commerce industries and spends his days developing content for all applications in the Adobe Creative Suite. RC also worked with Adobe in to write the Adobe Certified Expert exam for Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4, and Lightroom 5.He has held training seminars in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, and has served as guest instructor for the Digital Landscape Workshop Series with Moose Peterson, Advanced Flash Photography at Jade Mountain with Joe McNally, His Light workshops with famed landscape photographer Bill Fortney, and the Voices That Matter web conference in San Francisco.