About CourseCreating a bomb-proof system for scalable long term storage and backup of important data is a challenge that all photographers have to overcome. Join RC as he shares a solid solution that involves using a network attached storage device from Synology. In this introductory class you will learn what is possible with this solution, how to get it set up, and how to start using it for all of your data storage needs.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:59
- Lesson 2: NAS 05:22
- Lesson 3: Setting Up 04:41
- Lesson 4: Configuring the Device 02:53
- Lesson 5: Adding New Drives 06:33
- Lesson 6: Using the Control Panel 04:10
- Lesson 7: Creating a Shared Folder 03:24
- Lesson 8: Managing Users 03:42
- Lesson 9: Backup Strategies 07:20
- Lesson 10: Transferring Data 02:22
- Lesson 11: Installing Packages 02:50
- Lesson 12: Accessing Your Data Online 05:45
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
RC is an award winning photographer and author of the best selling books "Get Your Photography On the Web" and "The HDR Book" by Peachpit Press. He is an education and curriculum developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, hosts the popular podcasts "Photoshop User TV" and "Photography Tips and Tricks" An Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom, RC has over 14 years in the I.T. and e-commerce industries and spends his days developing content for all applications in the Adobe Creative Suite. RC also worked with Adobe in to write the Adobe Certified Expert exam for Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4, and Lightroom 5.He has held training seminars in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, and has served as guest instructor for the Digital Landscape Workshop Series with Moose Peterson, Advanced Flash Photography at Jade Mountain with Joe McNally, His Light workshops with famed landscape photographer Bill Fortney, and the Voices That Matter web conference in San Francisco.