About CourseWhen working with images for a portfolio, you will invariably need to create a portfolio of your work. Chances are you will look at InDesign to make this work. Did you know that InDesign can also create an Interactive Portfolio? RC Concepcion goes over how to use InDesign CS5 and its newest features of interactivity to create an interactive portfolio.
- Lesson 1: Work with Preferences and Setting Up a Document 05:02
- Lesson 2: Creating a Master Page and Character Styles 05:03
- Lesson 3: Placing Text and Images 07:27
- Lesson 4: Placing Multiple Images and Using Static Caption 09:49
- Lesson 5: Exporting the Document as a SWF File 09:49
- Lesson 6: Creating Hyperlinks 05:14
- Lesson 7: Adding Video in a Document 04:54
- Lesson 8: Adding a Button 07:46
- Lesson 9: Rolling Your Own Button 05:02
- Lesson 10: Creating and Linking to Destinations 09:46
- Lesson 11: Animating Your Elements 09:25
- Lesson 12: Uploading to a Website 05:05
No course objectives yet
RC is an award winning photographer and author of the best selling books "Get Your Photography On the Web" and "The HDR Book" by Peachpit Press. He is an education and curriculum developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, hosts the popular podcasts "Photoshop User TV" and "Photography Tips and Tricks" An Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom, RC has over 14 years in the I.T. and e-commerce industries and spends his days developing content for all applications in the Adobe Creative Suite. RC also worked with Adobe in to write the Adobe Certified Expert exam for Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4, and Lightroom 5.He has held training seminars in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, and has served as guest instructor for the Digital Landscape Workshop Series with Moose Peterson, Advanced Flash Photography at Jade Mountain with Joe McNally, His Light workshops with famed landscape photographer Bill Fortney, and the Voices That Matter web conference in San Francisco.