About CoursePete Collins tackles one of the trickiest tools in Photoshop: the Pen Tool. Watch this in-depth look at the tool made easy!
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:32
- Lesson 2: Raster vs. Vector Explained 04:40
- Lesson 3: Vector Basics: 2 points 03:11
- Lesson 4: Getting a Handle on the Points (PHD) 12:08
- Lesson 5: Making Shapes 08:18
- Lesson 6: Dealing with Pesky Shapes and Handles 13:02
- Lesson 7: Practice Makes Perfect 07:12
- Lesson 8: Conclusion 00:29
No course objectives yet
Pete Collins is one of the "Photoshop Guys" with KelbyOne. He is the co-host of Photoshop User TV and regular contributor toPhotography Tips N Tricks and the Grid. Pete has a regular "Down and Dirty" article in Photoshop User Magazine as well as being the creator and host of "Pixel Fight Club" over on the KelbyOne member site. He has an art degree and loves photography, graphic design and illustration. He is also the tallest and most humble of the Photoshop Guys, but since he is the one writing this... the humility thing may be a lie.