About CourseIf you're already a Photoshop User and want a quick, convenient way to unlock the potential of Photoshop CC's new features then this training course is the place to start. It's ideal for people with experience using a previous version of Photoshop (CS6, CS5, or earlier), this "new features" course is the easiest way to learn the new stuff, tips and shortcuts in Photoshop CC so you can start using them right away.
- Lesson 1: 3D Objects 03:57
- Lesson 2: 3D Painting on Objects 04:27
- Lesson 3: Cloning and Healing in Camera Raw 04:56
- Lesson 4: Camera Raw Features 02:26
- Lesson 5: Upsampling 03:25
- Lesson 6: Smart Sharpen 03:58
- Lesson 7: For Designers 05:34
- Lesson 8: SubPixel Rendering 02:45
- Lesson 9: Shake Reduction 05:46
- Lesson 10: Sending to the Cloud 06:03
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Matt is the founder and CEO of MattK.com. He’s a best-selling author of over 20 books and teaches Lightroom, Photoshop and photography at seminars and conferences around the world.