About CourseSelecting in Photoshop is both a necessary skill and an absolutely confusing mess for brand new users. With this in mind, Corey Barker has created a crash course made to teach you all the ways to select so that you have the skills necessary to create breathtaking works of art.
- Lesson 1: Marquee Lasso Tool 10:00
- Lesson 2: Quick Selection Magic Wand 09:31
- Lesson 3: Refine Edge 08:59
- Lesson 4: Alpha Channels 10:30
- Lesson 5: Quick Mask 06:55
- Lesson 6: Path Selections 08:32
- Lesson 7: Color Range Selections 05:46
- Lesson 8: Luminosity-Based Selections 05:48
- Lesson 9: Selection Tricks 08:37
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Corey is an education and curriculum developer for KelbyOne. He is a graduate of the Ringling School of Art & Design in Sarasota, FL, with a degree in Illustration. Over the years, Corey has worked as a graphic artist in a variety of disciplines such as illustration, commercial design, large format printing, motion graphics, web design and photography. His expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator have earned him numerous awards in illustration, graphic design and photography. Using Photoshop since version 2, his expertise and creativity have evolved exponentially with every new version, which makes Corey an invaluable addition to the KelbyOne team.