About CourseCorey Barker teaches you some hidden tips and tricks in Adobe's Photoshop to help make your photos as amazing as possible.
- Lesson 1: Layer Style Effects 05:20
- Lesson 2: Displacement Text Effect 06:49
- Lesson 3: Step and Repeat Effects 12:05
- Lesson 4: Abstract Brushes 08:36
- Lesson 5: Marker Render 09:57
- Lesson 6: Marker Render, Part 2 04:37
- Lesson 7: Replace Sky 06:53
- Lesson 8: 3D Backdrop 08:02
- Lesson 9: 3D Backdrop, Part 2 07:21
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Corey is an education and curriculum developer for KelbyOne. He is a graduate of the Ringling School of Art & Design in Sarasota, FL, with a degree in Illustration. Over the years, Corey has worked as a graphic artist in a variety of disciplines such as illustration, commercial design, large format printing, motion graphics, web design and photography. His expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator have earned him numerous awards in illustration, graphic design and photography. Using Photoshop since version 2, his expertise and creativity have evolved exponentially with every new version, which makes Corey an invaluable addition to the KelbyOne team.