About CourseWe're all looking for ways to capture life's interesting moments, and if what you are doing has action involved, then a great way to document it is with an action camera. Join Mia McCormick on the beach, in the water, on the track, and every place in between as she shares her favorite tips, techniques, accessories, and settings to help you get the most out of your action camera.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 05:05
- Lesson 2: Making Your Life Simpler 04:14
- Lesson 3: Spicing Things Up 05:44
- Lesson 4: Ultra Wide Angle Tips 03:04
- Lesson 5: Capturing Still Images 03:08
- Lesson 6: Using GoPros in Cars 02:45
- Lesson 7: Waterproof 01:59
- Lesson 8: Additional Photo Options 01:56
- Lesson 9: Watercraft 02:22
- Lesson 10: Advanced Settings: Protune 04:02
- Lesson 11: Mounting Options Reviewed 04:02
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Mia McCormick works as a resident video technology expert for KelbyOne and B&H Photo. She's a KelbyOne Instructor with courses ranging from basic camera operation to capturing outstanding video on your DSLR. Mia also conducts a series of business and inspirational interviews providing insights from some of the world's leading photographers. Her experience in newsgathering brings viewers closer to the professionals behind the camera, revealing what inspires and drives the world's most creative minds.