About CourseCreating portraits under natural light gives you the flexibility to shoot at almost any time of day with a minimal amount of gear. In this class Matt teaches everything you need to know to take your natural light portraits to the next level. You'll learn what to consider when choosing a camera body and lens for portraits, a formula for dialing in the right camera settings, how to work with bright sun and deep shade, and a ton of tips and tricks aimed at helping you get killer results every time.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:11
- Lesson 2: Camera Bodies 01:43
- Lesson 3: Lenses 03:05
- Lesson 4: Camera Settings 05:20
- Lesson 5: Shooting Under Bright Sun 03:41
- Lesson 6: Putting it into Practice 03:39
- Lesson 7: Shoot into the Sun 02:10
- Lesson 8: Using the Shade 01:35
- Lesson 9: Reflectors 02:59
- Lesson 10: Diffusing the Light 02:42
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Matt is the founder and CEO of MattK.com. He’s a best-selling author of over 20 books and teaches Lightroom, Photoshop and photography at seminars and conferences around the world.