About CourseIn this class, Matt Kloskowski walks you through the key things you need to know to get up and running right away. You'll learn the easiest and quickest way to get your photos into Lightroom. If you've ever had trouble organizing, Matt makes this a total breeze. Then you'll learn how to organize your favorites, the most important settings for editing those photos, and finally how to share them with everyone else.
- Lesson 1: Intro and What We Will Cover 01:15
- Lesson 2: Where To Put Your Photos 03:05
- Lesson 3: How To Get New Photos In To Lightroom 07:21
- Lesson 4: How To Get Existing Photos In To Lightroom 04:17
- Lesson 5: Sorting Through to Find Your Favorite Photos 04:52
- Lesson 6: Organizing Your Favorite Photos 04:23
- Lesson 7: Editing Basics 09:32
- Lesson 8: Selective Editing Tools 08:05
- Lesson 9: Semi-Advanced (but not so advanced) Editing Tools 10:14
- Lesson 10: Sharing Your Photos Online 09:46
- Lesson 11: Sharing Your Photos in Print 11:02
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Matt is the founder and CEO of MattK.com. He’s a best-selling author of over 20 books and teaches Lightroom, Photoshop and photography at seminars and conferences around the world.