About CourseIn this course, Joe McNally brings viewers along on a day of corporate photography. During this day-long shoot, Joe gives a series of examples of executive portraits and boardroom setups. During these lessons, Joe talks about finding solutions to portraiture. He discusses lighting set ups, how he manages people, how he tackles lighting problems, and how he keeps the clients happy, with an emphasis on making them and their brand look good.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 02:55
- Lesson 2: Meet and Greet 02:12
- Lesson 3: Tour the Location 06:05
- Lesson 4: First Setup 03:34
- Lesson 5: Dealing with Problems on the First Setup 04:47
- Lesson 6: Photos at the First Setup 12:21
- Lesson 7: Group Portrait 10:06
- Lesson 8: Office Portrait 08:56
- Lesson 9: Large Meeting Room 06:28
- Lesson 10: Corporate Symbols, Part 1 10:01
- Lesson 11: Corporate Symbols, Part 2 10:29
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 01:49
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Joe McNally is an internationally acclaimed photographer whose career has spanned 30 years and included assignments in over 50 countries. He has shot cover stories for TIME, Newsweek, Fortune, New York, Entertainment Weekly, The New York Times Sunday Magazine, and Men's Journal. He has been at various times in his career a contract photographer for Sports Illustrated, a staff photographer at LIFE, and, currently, an ongoing 23-year contributor to the National Geographic, shooting numerous cover stories for those publications.