About CoursePhotographer Joe McNally has some advice on getting through some of the common obstacles that get in the way when working in corporate photography.
- Lesson 1: What to Expect 03:40
- Lesson 2: The Miracle of Photography 02:29
- Lesson 3: Setting Up 03:12
- Lesson 4: Thinking Through the Shot 07:31
- Lesson 5: Working Through Problems 10:39
- Lesson 6: Building Blocks 10:59
- Lesson 7: Making the Picture 11:55
- Lesson 8: Second Office Portrait 18:08
- Lesson 9: Outdoor Portrait 11:49
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Joe McNally is an internationally acclaimed photographer whose career has spanned 30 years and included assignments in over 50 countries. He has shot cover stories for TIME, Newsweek, Fortune, New York, Entertainment Weekly, The New York Times Sunday Magazine, and Men's Journal. He has been at various times in his career a contract photographer for Sports Illustrated, a staff photographer at LIFE, and, currently, an ongoing 23-year contributor to the National Geographic, shooting numerous cover stories for those publications.