About CourseThis course will feature Dan Margulis, new workflow for creating a conservative color image in Photoshop.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 14:12
- Lesson 2: Workflows Old And New 06:32
- Lesson 3: Preview The Entire Workflow 13:02
- Lesson 4: Using LAB to Analyze Color 13:14
- Lesson 5: Making Quick Decisions 10:32
- Lesson 6: Workflow Examples 15:51
- Lesson 7: The Color Green 07:59
- Lesson 8: More Examples 11:58
- Lesson 9: Curves and Contrast 07:24
- Lesson 10: Need Curves? 07:36
- Lesson 11: Color Correcting People 06:30
- Lesson 12: Cityscapes Old and New 11:51
- Lesson 13: Introducing Part 2 01:10
No course objectives yet
Dan Margulis is internationally regarded as the leading authority on color correction. He is the author of Professional Photoshop, which, since its first edition in 1994, has become the unofficial bible of the prepress and printing industries. His column, "Makeready," which focuses on practical production issues, appears in both Photoshop User and Electronic Publishing magazines. Formerly a professional prepress manager with over 20 years experience heading electronics departments at high-end trade shops, he now offers small-group, hands-on color correction classes in the U.S., Canada, and Europe in four different languages. In September 2001, Dan was one of the first three persons named to the Photoshop Hall of Fame of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.