About CourseIf you are new to DSLR photography and want to dive a little deeper in your pursuit of learning more about exposure then this class is for you. Scott Kelby and RC Concepcion have designed this class to give you a firm foundation in understanding the role of aperture, shutter speed, and ISO in creating the correct exposure for a given scene. A solid understanding of exposure will put you in the driver's seat for making creative decisions about what camera settings you want to use to express your vision.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 05:44
- Lesson 2: Avoiding Under and Over Exposure 09:48
- Lesson 3: Understanding Your Shutter 12:27
- Lesson 4: Understanding Depth of Field 05:09
- Lesson 5: ISO 11:03
- Lesson 6: Manual Mode 10:10
- Lesson 7: Using Exposure Compensation 10:57
- Lesson 8: Metering Modes 03:20
- Lesson 9: Conclusion 02:50
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original "Photoshop Guy", is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.