About CourseLarry Becker and Mia McCormick take you through all the features and settings of the Canon 5D Mark III.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 08:21
- Lesson 2: Image Quality 04:33
- Lesson 3: White Balance 04:33
- Lesson 4: Exposure 09:28
- Lesson 5: Focus Modes 05:20
- Lesson 6: Image Playback 03:25
- Lesson 7: Metering Modes 02:14
- Lesson 8: Shooting Video 03:51
- Lesson 9: Quick Tips 05:03
- Lesson 10: Troubleshooting 00:53
- Lesson 11: Bonus 05:28
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
For more than 25 years, Larry has been simplifying technology and helping people understand it through books, magazine articles, DVDs, online videos, and live training. Larry has been seen by millions of viewers worldwide on web TV shows like DTownTV and Photoshop User TV, but he’s most widely known for his work as a trainer and gear reviewer for B&H Photo.Larry’s technology training landed him on national TV with Leo LaPorte, on training DVDs in the packages with Sony PDAs, and sharing a stage with Buzz Aldren while representing Palm, Inc. at the giant tech trade shows in Las Vegas. His client list also includes Pepsi, GE, Lawrence Livermore National Labs, and the National Association of Realtors.