About CourseAperture 3 is a powerful photo management tool from Apple. It includes features for organizing, adjusting, exporting, publishing, displaying your photos, and more. Rich Harrington takes you through the software and demonstrates just what Aperture 3 is capable of.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:53
- Lesson 2: Importing to the Library 18:23
- Lesson 3: Organizing Your Pictures 10:45
- Lesson 4: Faces: Using Face Recognition 07:50
- Lesson 5: Places: Using Geo Tags 06:28
- Lesson 6: Compare and Select 17:04
- Lesson 7: Introducing Image Adjustments 09:01
- Lesson 8: Exploring Image Adjustments 16:46
- Lesson 9: Precision Brushes 06:13
- Lesson 10: Slideshow 16:24
- Lesson 11: Export to the Web 09:00
- Lesson 12: Creating a Book 14:05
- Lesson 13: Conclusion 00:37
No course objectives yet
Richard Harrington is a certified Project Management Professional, Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and After Effects, and Apple Certified Trainer in Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Aperture. His visual communications company, RHED Pixel, creates motion graphics and produces video and multimedia projects.