About CourseRichard Harrington takes you deeper inside of Final Cut Pro and explains how to get more out of color correction, compression and external editors.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:12
- Lesson 2: Preferences and Backup 06:34
- Lesson 3: Trimming 11:25
- Lesson 4: Tap Out the Beat 07:01
- Lesson 5: Primary Color Correction 15:18
- Lesson 6: Secondary Color Correction 16:21
- Lesson 7: Sending Audio to Soundtrack Pro 07:49
- Lesson 8: Speed Effects 10:57
- Lesson 9: External Editors 04:37
- Lesson 10: Final Export 11:30
- Lesson 11: Creating a Web Clip 09:17
- Lesson 12: Online with .Mac 06:04
- Lesson 13: DVD Studio Pro 04:47
No course objectives yet
Richard Harrington is a certified Project Management Professional, Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and After Effects, and Apple Certified Trainer in Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Aperture. His visual communications company, RHED Pixel, creates motion graphics and produces video and multimedia projects.