About CourseIt's the holidays, and you need to start thinking about how to make those holiday cards. You're into photography, and into Photoshop. Instead of taking the same picture for your holiday card, or running to the mall to get that moment with Santa - how about making a card that they'll really remember. This class will show you how to use a simple playground to make a funny scene using simple gear and Photoshop. We'll then move back into the lab and show you post processing tricks that will take that image to the next level. We'll even add to the Christmas Card by using compositing - and our library of Santa Claus pictures that are yours to keep!
- Lesson 1: Gear and Technique Breakdown at the Playground 10:20
- Lesson 2: What to Expect When Working with Kids 07:57
- Lesson 3: Shooting the Poses 05:06
- Lesson 4: Setting Up the Plates 15:11
- Lesson 5: Finishing Touches to the Composite 07:25
- Lesson 6: Adding Santa with Corey Barker 12:01
- Lesson 7: Adding Holiday Cheer 13:18
- Lesson 8: Uploading for Card and Out 08:38
No course objectives yet
Corey is an education and curriculum developer for KelbyOne. He is a graduate of the Ringling School of Art & Design in Sarasota, FL, with a degree in Illustration. Over the years, Corey has worked as a graphic artist in a variety of disciplines such as illustration, commercial design, large format printing, motion graphics, web design and photography. His expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator have earned him numerous awards in illustration, graphic design and photography. Using Photoshop since version 2, his expertise and creativity have evolved exponentially with every new version, which makes Corey an invaluable addition to the KelbyOne team.