About CourseJim DiVitale has spent his entire career working as a commercial ad photographer. The skills and techniques he has honed over the years apply not to just studio photography, but to all other types of photography as well. In this two-part course, Jim goes through a series of product shots and demonstrates his workflow; everything from lighting and shooting in the studio to post production on the computer. In part one, Jim works through the challenges of product shots of jewelry, carbonated soda, perfume bottles and more. Follow along with this course and let him show you how it is done.
- Lesson 1: Bottles: Studio Shot 10:57
- Lesson 2: Bottles: Retouching 10:09
- Lesson 3: Glass of Coke: Studio Shot 18:19
- Lesson 4: Glass of Coke: Retouching 05:46
- Lesson 5: Clear Globe: Studio Shot 09:44
- Lesson 6: Clear Globe: Retouching 07:11
- Lesson 7: Perfume Bottle: Studio Shot 13:22
- Lesson 8: Perfume Bottle: Retouching 10:45
- Lesson 9: Golf Club: Studio Shot 15:08
- Lesson 10: Golf Club: Retouching 17:25
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Jim DiVitale has been an Atlanta commercial advertising Photographer for over three decades specializing in product photography and computer photo illustration. He is a PPA Master Photographer, Master of Electronic Imaging, Photographic Craftsman, Fellow of the American Society of Photographers and a sponsored instructor for Canon, Adobe, and X-Rite. View Jim's award winning portfolio and digital image blog at: www.DiVitalePhotography.com.