About CourseDave Cross introduces a course like no other at KelbyTraining.com. Learn how to advance your Adobe InDesign skills using interactive PDF features. With, a little, help from Photoshop you can transform an ordinary InDesign document into an extraordinary interactive masterpiece. Watch as Dave walks you, step-by-step, through the entire process.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:05
- Lesson 2: Planning 04:51
- Lesson 3: Interactivity Workspace 02:13
- Lesson 4: Document Structure 06:18
- Lesson 5: Table of Contents Links 06:21
- Lesson 6: Creating Buttons 05:16
- Lesson 7: Music and Movies 08:15
- Lesson 8: More Button Options 13:32
- Lesson 9: Hyperlinks 08:04
- Lesson 10: Adding Interactive to a Document 09:07
- Lesson 11: Export to SWF 03:14
- Lesson 12: Conclusion 00:26
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
For over 25 years Dave Cross has been helping photographers and creative professionals get the most out of their Adobe software. Since1987, Dave has taught Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to thousands of users around the world. He has a Bachelor of Education, is an Adobe Certified Instructor and is a Certified Technical Trainer. Dave has taught for Adobe, at Photoshop World, the Texas School of Photography, Adobe MAX, Imaging USA and at numerous corporate locations. Dave has written many articles and multiple books, co-hosted Photoshop User TV and has appeared in many DVDs and online courses for Kelby Training, CreativeLive and Photoshop Cafe. He offers online training at online.davecrossworkshops.com.Dave has taught Photoshop in every state in the United States, throughout Canada and in Europe, consistently earning rave reviews. Dave is well-known for his engaging style, his humor and his ability to make complex topics easy to understand. In 2009 Dave was inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame.