About CourseIn this course Corey shows you how to take advantage of features in Adobe Illustrator in ways you may not have thought of. Not just learning what the tool does but also giving you what you need to know to experiment further. Corey also covers some features new to Illustrator CC.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:33
- Lesson 2: Images Brushes 11:06
- Lesson 3: Pattern Maker 07:28
- Lesson 4: 3D in Illustrator 16:53
- Lesson 5: Appearance Panel 08:41
- Lesson 6: Vectorize a Logo 1 15:09
- Lesson 7: Vectorize a Logo 2 11:22
- Lesson 8: Vectorize a Photo 13:48
- Lesson 9: Masking in Illustrator 05:42
- Lesson 10: Blend Tool 07:09
- Lesson 11: Illustrator and Photoshop 05:02
- Lesson 12: Illustrator and the Creative Cloud 05:10
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Corey is an education and curriculum developer for KelbyOne. He is a graduate of the Ringling School of Art & Design in Sarasota, FL, with a degree in Illustration. Over the years, Corey has worked as a graphic artist in a variety of disciplines such as illustration, commercial design, large format printing, motion graphics, web design and photography. His expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator have earned him numerous awards in illustration, graphic design and photography. Using Photoshop since version 2, his expertise and creativity have evolved exponentially with every new version, which makes Corey an invaluable addition to the KelbyOne team.