About CourseIn this two-part course, Ben takes the concept and principles of the curves adjustment feature and breaks it down into two categories: tone and color. Ben shows you how the ins and outs of curves, how to read a curves graph, and how to apply what the graph is showing you to add the perfect tonality and/or color to your images for that professional look.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:51
- Lesson 2: Basic Color Principles 10:24
- Lesson 3: General Concepts 12:33
- Lesson 4: The Best Way to Color Correct 10:25
- Lesson 5: A Desirable Color Cast 03:34
- Lesson 6: Changes After Color Correction 02:16
- Lesson 7: Automating Color Corrections 05:01
- Lesson 8: Image Matching 07:38
- Lesson 9: Color Matching 17:24
- Lesson 10: Tips from Ben 07:49
- Lesson 11: Conclusion 02:11
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Photoshop Hall of Famer, Ben Willmore, has taught over 100,000 Photoshop users on five continents. His bestselling books, DVDs, and hit seminars have established Ben as one of America's favorite Photoshop instructors, and he is often a standing-room-only speaker at design and photography conferences throughout the world. He writes for numerous digital imaging publications, including a monthly column for Photoshop User magazine, and his audience-winning training techniques have helped multitudes of design and photography professionals make the transition from blindly following step-by-step techniques, to "Ah-ha! I finally GET Photoshop!"