About CourseJust as layers are the most powerful feature in Photoshop, curves are the most powerful adjustment. So powerful, in fact, that many adjustments you normally use (such as brightness and contrast, levels, and color balance) are actually simplified versions of curves. With that in mind, if you can master curves, you can master adjustments - and Ben Willmore will show you how.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 10:46
- Lesson 2: Adjusting Images 09:28
- Lesson 3: Adjusting Contrast 17:22
- Lesson 4: Making Your Image Look Weird 07:31
- Lesson 5: Preventing Color Shifts 03:47
- Lesson 6: Curves in Camera Raw 12:17
- Lesson 7: Using Selections and Adjustments 13:57
- Lesson 8: Complex Examples 20:08
- Lesson 9: More Complex Examples 11:20
- Lesson 10: Random Tips 17:06
- Lesson 11: Conclusion 02:18
No course objectives yet
Photoshop Hall of Famer, Ben Willmore, has taught over 100,000 Photoshop users on five continents. His bestselling books, DVDs, and hit seminars have established Ben as one of America's favorite Photoshop instructors, and he is often a standing-room-only speaker at design and photography conferences throughout the world. He writes for numerous digital imaging publications, including a monthly column for Photoshop User magazine, and his audience-winning training techniques have helped multitudes of design and photography professionals make the transition from blindly following step-by-step techniques, to "Ah-ha! I finally GET Photoshop!"