About CoursePremiere can handle most every video editing nightmare situation you can throw at it. From color matching footage, to eliminating shake, or even cleaning up audio problems.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:29
- Lesson 2: Project Review 07:18
- Lesson 3: Dynamic Linking 05:34
- Lesson 4: Color Correction 05:50
- Lesson 5: Stabilizing Shaky Footage 03:36
- Lesson 6: Working with Photographs 07:37
- Lesson 7: Special Effects/Third Party Plugins 10:04
- Lesson 8: Bars and Tone 04:57
- Lesson 9: Multicam Editing 08:18
- Lesson 10: Adding Music to Your Videos 06:36
- Lesson 11: Exporting More in Depth 09:59
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Brandon Ford is a field director, videographer, and an editor for KelbyOne. He's responsible for the incredible production quality you'll experience watching our on-location training classes.Before working for Scott Kelby's Video Team, Brandon thrived on the adrenaline and intensity of TV news. Covering everything from politics to athletics for the Tampa Bay market, he shot and edited interviews with President Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. He brings that drive and energy to the KelbyOne team.The professional training videos you'll find on KelbyOne reflect his prowess behind the camera and in the editing suite. Brandon also teaches television production and editing for a national broadcast media school and now for KelbyOne. When Brandon is not filming, editing, or teaching he enjoys spending time with his wife, 3 dogs, and their cat.