About CourseYou'll learn how to customize the interface to suit your needs and how to configure key settings to help you have a more enjoyable editing experience. Brandon also teaches you insider tips that will help you create more stylized looks for your footage just like a pro.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 01:03
- Lesson 2: Time Remapping 06:16
- Lesson 3: Synchronized Audio 04:13
- Lesson 4: Adding Effects to Multiple Clips 06:24
- Lesson 5: Housekeeping 05:45
- Lesson 6: Media Offline 06:27
- Lesson 7: Customizing Your Workspace 05:45
- Lesson 8: Color Correcting with RGB Curves 07:39
- Lesson 9: Adjustment Layers 06:14
- Lesson 10: Preferences 07:25
- Lesson 11: Media Manage 03:33
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Brandon Ford is a field director, videographer, and an editor for KelbyOne. He's responsible for the incredible production quality you'll experience watching our on-location training classes.Before working for Scott Kelby's Video Team, Brandon thrived on the adrenaline and intensity of TV news. Covering everything from politics to athletics for the Tampa Bay market, he shot and edited interviews with President Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. He brings that drive and energy to the KelbyOne team.The professional training videos you'll find on KelbyOne reflect his prowess behind the camera and in the editing suite. Brandon also teaches television production and editing for a national broadcast media school and now for KelbyOne. When Brandon is not filming, editing, or teaching he enjoys spending time with his wife, 3 dogs, and their cat.